Music & audio © 29 Sept 2022 Alexander Massey – All Rights Reserved
A mystical poem, using seven different names of God, chanted at times of crisis in the Jewish community.
- We beg You, by the strength of Your right hand, untie the knot of our sins.
- Accept the prayer-song of Your people, strengthen us, purify us, O Awesome ONe.
- Please, strengthen those seeking Your Oneness, like the pupil in the eye, protect them.
- Bless them, purify them, show them mercy, always bestowing righteousness on them.
- Powerful, Holy One, with great goodness, guide Your servants.
- Unique, Exalted, face of Your people, who honour Your Holiness.
- Receive our prayer, and hear our cry, You who know all mysteries.
Blessed be the name, the glorious majesty for ever and ever.