‘Five Sacred Chants’ is an 11-page sheet music set of simple rounds and chants for 2 or 3 voices. It includes a a 4-page introduction with an essay ‘What’s the point of chanting?’, and short commentaries on each of the five pieces.You can listen to all the chants on this website:
- Tashlich (2 voice round, with optional piano or guitar; includes instructions for a circle dance)
- V’asu Li Mikdash (2 voice round, with piano or guitar, and 2 optional flute ‘descant’ parts)
- You have all been shown (2 voice round, with optional piano or guitar)
- Elohai N’shamah (3 voice round, with optional piano or guitar, and 2 extra optional vocal harmony parts)
- V’taheir Libeinu (unison, with piano or guitar; optional easy descant voice part; includes instructions for a circle dance)
Please be fair, and buy the number of copies you need for the number of singers and instrumentalists who will be using my music. And please do not photocopy my music to save yourself money. Selling my music is how I (try) to make a living! Thank you.
NB Make sure you select the link you need for ordering hard (paper) copies for posting to you, or digital (PDF) copies for emailing to you.
Buy hard copies of ‘Five Sacred Chants’ (£9.99 incl. p&p)
Buy digital copies of ‘Five Sacred Chants’ (£8.99)